WELCOME TO SANTUBONG WORLD

WELCOME TO SANTUBONG WORLD

Wednesday 5 December 2012

6.12.2012

Hye dude. Wah...lamanya x mengupdate blog anis santubong ni. Well, i'm kinda busy currently. And guess what? My finals exam is just to come. It’s within 3 more weeks only. OMG!

 Well. Just be relaxed okay. It is not the end of the world. Breath in breath out. Fuhhhhhhhh........

 Looking at the title of my post today. Aha. What’s so special with the day? Hurm? Just wait. I will update the superb story of.............................. soon. Sabar eh readers-readersku.. Wait till my finals end. And I will share with you guys from A to Z.

Anyway, I just want to share with you guys a song. This song was dedicated by my "special classmate" (for those who knew,you would know. Say nothing and smile. Okay?). Thanks so much for the song. You even give this sweet song right on your birthday. It’s supposed to be me who should dedicate a song for you. Yes of course the happy birthday song la kannn. What else? He he.

Papepun this song sangat buat kan anis santubong tersenyum! Thanks sejuta kali.
 
Jom! Let's hear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment