WELCOME TO SANTUBONG WORLD

WELCOME TO SANTUBONG WORLD

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Who am I????

I'm too bored and too lazy doing anything. Guess what? Lots of thing I've done in one hour. Go washing all the dishes, watching television, listening to music, read novel, playing with my cutie hamster, watch TV again and again, play DVD, then... Okay2. Semput dibuatnya bila nak list kan segala aktiviti. Perlu ke list kan?? Ada yang kesah ke? Haha.. Whatever it is, it really shows you how bored I am right? Kesiannya dengan diri sendiri. Pity to myself. GRRRRRR!

Ok. Memandangkan I really have zero idea on what story to share marilah kita berkenal-kenalan ye. Haha. Blogging dah berbulan baru nak introduce diri? Malu la beb! (Rasa nak korek lubang dalam-dalam je sembunyikan diri) Hikkkkkkhikhik ;p

Well...

I am just an ordinary person…perhaps like you and you. Siapa kata saya makhluk asing yang terlepas jatuh ke bumi nih?? Dush dush you all tau. Haha. There’s a lot of things that people seems doesn’t know about me. So di kesempatan ini lah saya akan sharing few things about myself. :)

 ME

I am a simple well-being person. I am a girl without any specialty. Ada telinga, ada mata, ada hidung dan ada mulut. Just same like you all jugak lah.. Alhamdulillah sangat for all the gifts. Hehe.. 

Haa..one thing, I really love to laugh. Laugh and laugh until up high to the sky! Hard for me to get serious. Kadang-kadang bila orang tengah marah sampai asap keluar ke telinga pun tetap saya boleh tergelak tiba-tiba. Lagilah bikin orang lain panaskan? Whaaaatttt... I just can't help it. Nak buat macam mana kan? Hati tiba-tiba rasa tergeletek nak ketawa. Upss!

Cheerful! People say that I used to be a person with the smile on my face. Always! Is it true? Haha. My ex-lecturer used to tell me that. Padahal takkan lah saya nak bermasam muka bila sir tenung saya di kelas kan?? Of course lah saya akan senyum. Haha. Only those who know me can tell you well. I am also a person who is very shy to those who I firstly meet. I might be looking down, still, no moves either. And my hearts starts pounding. But once I get known to a person better, I will be very excited person. Weird isn’t?

 For me, life is not that easy. You get to work hard in order to survive. Aiming to the goals! Say it yes! If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. I am a person who is very sensitive, sometimes. Or maybe sangat kot! Tears are my best friend whenever I feel down or hurt. I don’t know why. But it seems that I’m the one who is very easy crying person. Someone pernah berkata that "Anis=Nik Yatimah. " Okay, saat ni mesti anda semua tertanya-tanya siapakah gerangan Nik Yatimah tu? Haha.. Itu pelakon lama zaman P.Ramlee dulu lah... Yang berlakon batu belah batu bertangkup. Watak ibu yang sanggup menyerah dirinya untuk dimakan batu bertangkup gara-gara tak dapat makan telur tembakul. Moral drama melayu ini, kalau takde telur tembakul mengidamlah telur ayam ke kan.. Kuang3... ;p

Lagi...people might think that I am strong as a stone but deep inside me was only a girl with a small heart. I guess so. Whenever I get hurt by people, I choose to keep silence. I believe that saying without any words is much better to avoid things to become worse. But at last dalam diam saya menangis sembunyi-sembunyi jugak. Berdikari lah kononnya nak handle masalah sendiriankan.. Hehe..

I am a very easy going person. Easy to forgive and forget. When I did wrong, I say sorry. When people asking me for forgiveness, I give them a smile and say its ok! Buat apa gaduh lama-lama? Tak elok tahu! :) 

For me, friends are very important in our lives. Without them our life will surely be lame and bored. Loneliness just could kill a person well! Hargailah teman-teman anda. Sekarang cepat peluk kawan ketat-ketat!! Hehe..

 I love novels. And yeah, being a writer used to be my dream. But studying and the entire task given, never let me free even for a second. It’s ok! Times will never have an end. I love chocolate!! Nasi tiada takpe. Coklat mesti mahu ada! Haha.
My favorite!

And one thing that I dislike, the most is I hate smokers! So smokers, just get away you from me. I mean no cigarette near me. Please? Thanks! :) I love being a Muslims. Islam is the best and the only religious that is true until the end of the world. I hope that I can be a good solehah woman. Last but not least, I love my family so much. I want to be a good daughter. Anda semua pun mesti mahu jugak okay! Hehe... Jom sama-sama kita usahakan! Fighting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment